General Club Membership (open Nov 16, 2020)
- Returning adult, age 26 and over – $70
- First time adult – $35
- Young adult, age 20-25 – $35
- Student, age 13 to 19 – $25
- Child, age 6 to 12 (not enrolled as a Jackrabbit) – $20
- Child, age 5 and under (not enrolled as a Bunnyrabbit) – Free
- Family Membership (same address) – $104 + $18 /individual
There are three ways to register for club membership and lessons. In an effort to go paperless, we encourage online registration. For email and paper entries, all adult family members must sign the waiver and a parent must sign on behalf of children under 19. For those under the age of 26, a concussion safety code-of-conduct for athletes must also be printed and signed. Jackrabbit coaches must also sign a code-of-conduct for coaches.
- Online: Go to 2020/21 membership for DRXC. Payment online is by credit card only.
- Email: Fill in the pdf 2020/21 DRXC membership form or Word 2020/21 DRXC membership form. Email the filled in form and e-transfer the appropriate amount to email@example.com.
- Mail: Print the pdf 2020/21 DRXC membership form or Word 2020/21 DRXC membership form. Fill in the form, sign the waiver and mail in with a cheque to the address included on the form. A limited number of paper forms will be available in the Chalet on Balmer Bay Road once it opens.
Contact Christian Kaiser at 613-602-6303 if you have any questions.
Jackrabbit and Bunnyrabbit Registration
Not yet open. Because of the Covid situation, the details below are likely to change.
- Jackrabbits (including Bunnyrabbits) – $60 (reduced to $40 for the third and additional child in a family. Fees increase by $5 after Dec 24 2019). All Jackrabbits and Bunnyrabbits are automatically members of the club.
Jackrabbit and Bunnyrabbit registration is on-line only, and payment is by credit card. Go to 2020 Jackrabbit and Bunnyrabbit Ski Lessons Registration.