General Club Membership – Online registration is now open. Paper registration forms will follow in about a week.
- Returning adult, age 20 and over – $70
- First time adult – $35
- Student, age 13 to 19 – $35
- Child, age 6 to 12 – $25
- Child, age 5 and under – Free
- Family Membership (same address) – $90 + $25 /individual
There are three ways to register for club membership and lessons. In an effort to go paperless, we encourage online registration. For email and paper entries, all adult family members must sign the waiver and a parent must sign on behalf of children under 19. For those under the age of 26, a concussion safety code-of-conduct for athletes must also be printed and signed. Jackrabbit coaches must also sign a code-of-conduct for coaches.
- Online: Go to 2023/24 membership for DRXC. Payment online is by credit card only.
- Email: Fill in the pdf 2022/23 DRXC membership form. Email the filled in form and e-transfer the appropriate amount to email@example.com.
- Mail: Print the pdf 2022/23 DRXC membership form. Fill in the form, sign the waiver and mail in with a cheque to the address included on the form. A limited number of paper forms will be available in the Chalet on Balmer Bay Road once it opens.
Contact Christian Kaiser at 613-602-6303 if you have any questions.
Jackrabbit and Bunnyrabbit Registration (Opens 2022 Nov. 14)
- Jackrabbit (including Bunnyrabbit) registration is done as part of the club membership registration (above). Cost for the program is $40 for the first and second child of the same family, and $25 for each subsequent child registered. Jackrabbits must be club members
Jackrabbit and Bunnyrabbit registration is on-line only, and payment is by credit card.
Contact Melanie Grant (613-401-1235) or Kevin McDonald (613-584-1287) if you have any questions.