This morning we attempted to perform grooming, but the rain at the end of the snowfall we had left a problematic crust. All that we were able to accomplish in those conditions was packing the snow and partially breaking up the crust. We were not able to set any track, but there is a level bed now on D, R X, K (hydro lines), M, S and H. We are in a very good position now to create good ski conditions AFTER THE NEXT SNOWFALL. Although up to 25 cm of snow is forecasted for Friday night and into Saturday, the warm temperatures associated with this storm will prevent us from grooming until Sunday morning.

Current conditions are poor. With weather luck, we will have decent trail conditions after Sunday morning grooming.

More waiting is advised …